orbitak International invites project managers, managers and others who lead global or international projects to attend the conference to understand the challenges of globalized project management, project and portfolio management competencies, qualification and certification, and to discuss innovative approaches and successful solutions to complex projects. Learn how to manage the challenges of synchronizing global projects. You will meet international experts from China, India, UK and USA who will share their experiences and success stories. A Panel Discussions will allow participants to ask questions about their current organizational challenges and seek out solutions.
|Day 1 – April 13
||Mastering Challenges in Globalized Programs: Trends & Expectations
|Day 2 – April 14
||Global Project Management: Competent Motivated People are the Key!
Who Should Attend?
Project Managers and Managers and those who –
- Are responsible or involved in leading your organization’s international or global projects
- Interact with multi-cultural project team members and stakeholders
- Seek to increase project management knowledge and competencies in alignment with global standards
You will meet speakers from around the world will share their experiences and success stories in managing global projects.
- Participants will have the opportunity to discuss current project challenges
- Learn how to manage projects with multi-cultural stakeholders
- Develop project management expertise and quality in global project and portfolio management
- Understand how educational providers are cooperating with industry to provide project management competences
- Meet peers and network
What topics will be covered?
- An international perspective from Australia, China, India, and U.K. on how to approach project management
- Success stories and strategies from an industry perspective: Brose, Dürr, Ford Motor Company, Hella, and VW Group of America
- How to ensure excellent quality in global project and portfolio management
- Stress and burn out in a global project world: Mechanisms, indicators and management strategies from a neuroscience perspective
- IPMA – USA will present international trends in project management competence
- Global project management careers and competencies
- Educational cooperation with industry to provide project management competence